'Specific Experience' marks (out of 15) as assessed by DWSSP are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12-11-2020, 5 PM. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation or after 12th November, 2020, 5 PM.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE 'SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE' MARKS
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper, and your responses filled in OMR sheet for the post of ECS & CDS (held on October 29, 2020) and BRC (held on 30th October, 2020) are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to email@example.com from 31st October, 2020 to 3rd November, 2020. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation/solution or after 3rd November, 2020.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE ANSWER KEY
Click here to download your Admit Card. Only the candidates who have uploaded the experience certificate, will be able to download the admit card.
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu. All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.thapar.edu.
You can make payment next day after filling the form using the link below:-
SB Collect Link
Please select "DWSSP-Application Fees" as Payment Category before filling your login id and date of birth as 'ddmmyyyy' in this link.
For any queries, please call on +91-7657992302 or +91-7696292303 Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note Regarding Application form:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password for future use.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees online using Link provided in his login through State Bank Collect. Please select "DWSSP-Application Fees" as Payment Category before filling your login id. Please note that bank charges will be extra depending on the mode of payment chosen.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his "Photograph" (jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen "Signature" image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Start date of submission of online application: 31-August-2020
- Last date of submission of online application: 24-September-2020. Last Date of application fee payment: 25-September-2020.