|S.No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No of Posts ___||Syllabus of Exam|
|1)||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay)||51||CDEO/STT|
|2)||Steno Typist||10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay)||20||CDEO/STT|
List of Selected Steno-Typists (31-Oct-2018)
Help line number is M- 8557882876 or 8557884676 or email to -> email@example.com
Change in Interview Schedule for STT (14-Sep-2018)
Interview Schedule STT (10-Sep-2018)
Merit Wise Written Test Score STT - With Category (06-Sep-2018)
Written Test Score STT (31.08.2018)
Revised Answer keys, OMR sheet, written test score as per the revised answer key for the post of STT (held on Aug 19, 2018) are now available in your login. Please check and report in case of any discrepancy in test score by 5:00 PM 31.08.2018.
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper for the post of STT (held on Aug 19, 2018) are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from 20th Aug, 2018 to 24th Aug, 2018. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation/solution or after 24th Aug, 2018.
Final List of candidates qualified in skill Test of STT (24-Jul-2018)
List of candidates qualified in skill Test of STT (14-Jul-2018)
Merit Wise Written Test Score CDEO - With Category (13-Jul-2018)
ADDENDUM – 2 WRITTEN TEST SCORE (10.07.2018)
Any candidate having any objection in result(Calculation of speed, Mistakes) of typing test for the post of CDEO, held on 09-10 July-2018, can report to AGP-Cell, TIET, Patiala by 12 July, 2018 5:00 pm by visiting in person. No objection will be entertained after this date.ADDENDUM – RESULT OF CDEO (07.07.2018)
Notice Regarding Candidates shortlisted for Skill Test for the post of CDEO (06.07.2018)
Written Test Score CDEO (06.07.2018)
Reply to queries of answer key for the post of CDEO and information about Result Declaration (05.07.2018)
You can download your admit card for post of CDEO now by logging in here
Demo Software for skill test (Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator)
If you have problem in downloading admit card, Please reach Thapar Institute at least one hour before the start of exam.
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper for the post of CDEO (held on June 24, 2018) are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to email@example.com from 25th June, 2018 to 29th June, 2018. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation/solution or after 29th June, 2018.
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.thapar.edu.
Please Note Regarding Application form of Phase-II:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password for future use.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees online using Link provided in his login through State Bank Collect. Please select "Application Fees AG Office" as Payment Category before filling your login id. Please note that bank charges will be extra depending on the mode of payment chosen.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his "Photograph"(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen "Signature" image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Please note that payment of fees will start from 18th April, 2018 onwards during working days.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form is upto 09-May-2018. Last date to pay the application fee is 10-May-2018.